The showcase of investigators from around the world presenting cutting-edge research on the latest advances in topics related to drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics is a highlight of every ISSX meeting. ISSX offers opportunities for investigators to share important findings with colleagues and interact with global leaders in the field. Benefits of presenting a poster at the 11th International ISSX Meeting include:
- Publication – Accepted abstracts of original work are published in a top-ranked journal, Drug Metabolism Reviews (with a 5-year Impact Factor of 6.218).
- Visibility & Feedback – Global experts in the field of Xenobiotic research will see your work and dedicated viewing times create opportunities for discussion with faculty and attendees. Presenters benefit from this interaction by gaining feedback on current and future projects, while also discovering the latest research results and advances in DMPK.
- Travel Support – Travel grant funding is available on a limited and competitive basis from ISSX to help assist those who qualify and who have a financial need to attending the meeting to present their work. Application instructions and eligibility criteria are posted on this web site.
- Acknowledgement of Exceptional Research – Investigators meeting certain criteria are eligible to participate in the Poster Awards Competition. One category for graduate students and another for postdoctoral investigators will be available for poster authors to compete for cash prizes and recognition.
- International Recognition – The winners of the Poster Awards Competition program, as well as all authors showcasing their posters at the meeting, will present their research on the international stage and may include their presentation on their CV.
- Interact and Network – A poster presentation allows you to speak one-on-one with people interested in your research.
We encourage you to be an active part of the 11th International Meeting by submitting an abstract and presenting a poster.