Don't Miss this Opportunity!
This meeting will bring together individuals who are actively working on drug/xenobiotic research in diverse fields including basic and clinical pharmacology and therapeutics, toxicology, oncology, endocrinology, physiology, biochemistry, medicinal chemistry, molecular and structural biology, and genetics.
- Participate in your choice of short courses designed to deliver a broad-based educational experience.
- Attend outstanding lectures delivered by leading scientists who will share the latest developments in their areas of research.
- Gain recognition and feedback on your research by submitting an abstract and presenting a poster.
- Take advantage of the opportunities for substantive conversation and networking with scientists from nations around the world.
- Meet with our exhibitors who will showcase the products and services that could be helpful solutions for you in your research and development.
- Enjoy informal social interactions with fellow researchers, and also enjoy exploring Cologne with its numerous historic attractions, excellent dining, shopping, and more!